Renaissance Education offers the following services for students aspiring to pursue their medical dreams from Spartan Health Science University, School of Medicine
- Unlimited hours of Free Counseling
- Comprehensive & elementary information about St. Lucia & Spartan Health Science University.
- Information about student life in St. Lucia
- Assistance in obtaining passport
- Assistance in obtaining Eligibility certificate from MCI
- We provide a checklist of required documents
- Processing Student Application.
- Assistance in getting all the transcripts, documenting post-secondary coursework completed in institutions outside the United States, evaluated by an approved International Credential Evaluation Service as required by Spartan Health Science University.
- We ensure that the application is meticulously drafted and that all the necessary documents are presented well.
- We also make the students aware of the scholarship programs of Spartan Health Science University.
- Applicants who meet the criteria for admission are scheduled for an interview by Spartan Health Science University. Applicants may opt for interviews over the phone, video or in person sessions depending on personal preference. We encourage students to appear for the interview at our office in Ahmedabad. We also guide students how to make an inspiring first impression in the personal interview conducted by Spartan Health Science University.
We ensure that students accepted by Spartan Health Science University gets the Acceptance Response Form.
We assist in remitting the seat deposit of 1000 USD (credited towards first semester tuition) and the Acceptance Response Form to Spartan Health Science University.
We now guarantee to provide the student with original Admission Letter and Receipt of Confirmation of Enrollment from Spartan Health Science University. Please retain your original admissions letter to present before St. Lucian Immigration and Customs upon arrival at the Airport
We provide students with an orientation packet that includes vital information to help with your move to St. Lucia.
We also arrange online orientation sessions with Spartan Health Science University Student Counselor prior to your departure to get you acquainted with your fellow class mates, upper class men and your living arrangements in addition to personal orientation at our office in Ahmedabad.
We also assist the students in obtaining Visa from St. Lucia. Students need to submit the following documents to our office :-
1. St. Lucia Visa Application Form
2. $150 Application Fee
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Green card (if applicable)
4. Passport Photo (digital is okay)
We ensure that our Housing Department in St. Lucia and Office of Student Services assigns and reserves housing for our new incoming students before arrival on the island to make the transition as smooth as possible. Each student will be given the opportunity to list housing preferences on the Housing Application. All students must submit the Housing Application in order to be assigned housing in advance.
All apartments come fully furnished including kitchen appliances, dishes, bed linens, washing machine, TV, and other necessities. All apartments have air-conditioning, cable, and internet (unless otherwise specified).
We make the following forms available to the student, assist them in filling them up and send them to Spartan Health Science University :-
1.Housing Preference Form
3.Copy of Passport and DL
4.Health Immunization Form
5.Background Check for St. Lucian Visa requirements
6.We also arrange pick up and transport of new students from the airport and help with getting things set up in St. Lucia.
7.We assist students in availing bank loan.
We ensure that students and guests are greeted at the airport by an Spartan Health Science University representative upon arrival in St. Lucia. Students are given a short tour of Vieux Fort to point out important locations such as Spartan Health Science University Campus, grocery stores, cell phone and electronic stores, and restaurants. Students are then taken to their pre-assigned apartments to unpack and adjust to their new home.
The weekend before Orientation Day, students are taken on a day tour of the island. This trip gives the new students the opportunity to meet and get to know other classmates, see the island, and relax before classes begin.
Orientation Day is held on the Monday of the first week of class. Students are required to attend and family members or guests are welcome. The Dean of Basic Sciences welcomes the students and explains the policies and procedures of the University. Faculty members give course introductions and Spartan Health Science University Staff members assist students with course registration, health insurance, and other important documents. Finally students are given a tour of the campus and facilities and then served a local St. Lucian style lunch.
White Coat Ceremony
The University holds a White Coat Ceremony for all new students on the Friday of the first week of class. New students receive their white coats and stethoscopes, recite the Student Oath, and are welcomed by faculty, staff, and students. Family members and guests are more than welcome to attend this auspicious occasion.
1.We help students in booking air tickets.
2.We assist students in obtaining foreign currency from reputed and government recognized Forex dealers.
3.We help in arranging accommodation for family members if they do decide to visit St. Lucia. We also assist them in obtaining travel insurance.
4.We help students & their family members in making travel arrangements and provide comprehensive travel assistance.
5.Our Pre-departure guidance ensures that the student is aware of all the formalities, Dos & Don’ts and has all the necessary documents before leaving for St. Lucia.
6.We at Renaissance Education guarantee to look after the students for the entire duration of the course and to address their concerns. We help in each and every step of the admission process, education and finally celebrate the blossoming, the flowering of the student.
Renaissance Education charges a processing fee of 4000 USD only which includes 100 USD application fee of Spartan Health Science University and Visa Application Fee.
Payment of Processing Fees
1000 USD at the time of application (Non- Refundable)
2000 USD at the time of getting Admission letter
1000 USD before leaving for St. Lucia
Account Name :- RENESAEDU
Bank :- Vijaya Bank.
Account Number :- 732400301000611
IFSC Code :- VIJB0007324
Cheque should be in the favor of Renaissance Education
DD should be in the name of Renaissance Education payable at Ahmedabad
Please note that only head office of Renaissance Education accepts cash as mode of payment for processing fees.