Are you an MBBS aspirant? Wish to achieve milestones by clearing your MBBS goal?
MBBS in Kazakhstan after 12th could be a lucrative career option for you. Kazakhstan is an emerging destination for the medical aspirants from all over the world who dream of pursuing their higher studies in a well-managed, progressive education environment. If you dream high and wish to obtain your MBBS degree lucratively, MBBS in Kazakhstan is your go-to option in the modern era.
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and past Soviet Republic, connects from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern edge with China and Russia. Its greatest city, Almaty, is a long-standing trading focus point whose noteworthy focuses join Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-period Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, appearing enormous number of Kazakh ancient pieces.
Kazakhstan is definitively a reasonable, standard, unitary, secured republic with a contrasting social inheritance. Kazakhstan bestows edges to Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan. The scene of Kazakhstan joins flatlands, steppe, taiga, shake gorges, slants, deltas, snow-capped mountains, and deserts. Kazakhstan has a normal 18 million people beginning at 2014. Given its enormous land an area, its people thickness is among the most diminished, at under 6 people for each square kilometer. The capital is Astana, where it was moved in 1997 from Almaty, the country’s greatest city.
Why Study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a great option for all the Indian students who dream of going abroad for completing their higher education in the medical field. Some of the top reasons to opt for MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students are:
- Low Tuition Fees: In comparison to the private medical institutions in India, the overall tuition fees for pursuing your MBBS degree in Kazakhstan is relatively lower. In most of the high-end medical universities in Kazakhstan, the tuition fee is around USD 3000/year –implying you can complete your MBBS degree here within a budget of 12-18 Lakhs INR.
- Low Living Expenses: In addition to reduced tuition fees, Kazakhstan is also known for its cost-effective living standards for the Indian students. The overall living costs are quite affordable when it comes to pursuing your education, hostel accommodation, and food in this country.
- Worldwide Recognition: While it might be cost-effective to live & study MBBS in Kazakhstan, there is no compromise made on the educational fronts. When you obtain an MBBS degree from a high-end university in Kazakhstan, the degree is recognized across the globe by MCI, WHO, and other famous medical bodies in the world.
- Easy Visa Process: It is comparatively easier to obtain the student visa for Kazakhstan in comparison to European & Asian countries.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Kazakh Russian Medical University
- Astana Medical University
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
Typically, when you apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan as an Indian student, the course duration for completing your degree is usually 6 years that includes a one-year internship program with private or government hospitals and medical institutions.
Application Process to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Once you satisfy the eligibility criteria for pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students, you can apply for the college or university application. Here are some prerequisites:
- Fill the university application form and submit all the necessary documents.
- After approval from the university, you will receive the Approval Letter.
- Then, you can apply for the Student Visa for Kazakhstan.
- Upon visa approval, you can plan your trip to Kazakhstan as a student for pursuing MBBS in the country
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure/Scholarship
The average MBBS in Kazakhstan fee structure in most of the universities is around USD 3000-3500/year. However, the fees structure might vary from one college to another, depending on the unique facilities offered by the same. You can also apply for the scholarship facility offered by certain MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan for getting relevant monetary cover.