WHY STUDY MBBS IN Vinnitsa National Medical University?
- This Government University for doing MBBS in Ukraine was founded in 1921.
- Vinnitsa National Medical University ranking is among the top universities for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- The Vinnitsa National Medical University was awarded the highest mark of distinction- National status.
- Recognised by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organisation (WHO).
- The University is approximately 260 km away from the capital city of Kyiv and it takes about 3 hours to travel between the two cities via train. Vinnitsa is well connected and transportation to Vinnitsa from Kyiv is easy.
- Training of specialists is carried out at 53 chairs, where the competent scientific-pedagogical staff works. Among them, there are an academician of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, 5 academicians and 5 members-correspondents of Academies of Science, 120 doctors of science, professors, 554 candidates of science, associate professors.
- The complete course for students pursuing MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University is done in English medium.
- At the University, the continuous up-to-date European system of medical education including pre-college, undergraduate and post-graduate education is carried out.
- Vinnitsa National Medical University in Ukraine has the most advanced physical infrastructure. The university consists of administration, education, scientific, medical diagnostic, economic and auxiliary divisions. The university is furnished with modern educational, scientific and treatment-diagnostic equipment.
- The Vinnitsa National Medical University library consists of more than 500 thousand books in different languages including English.
- The Vinnitsa National Medical University admission process does not include any entrance examination thus making it less hectic for the students.
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee structure is quite economical and affordable for all international students and precisely, Indian students opting for MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University.
Vinnitsa National Medical University fee structure includes
- Tuition fees – 2.9 lakhs per annum
2)Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostel fees – Rs.66,210 per annum
- No donation is required for admission to this University.
- Vinnitsa National Medical University has tie-up and collaboration with many scientific institutions as well for various scientific researches, exchange programs, and events. Some of the major partners are The Cambridge University, New York Medical Centre, Ukrainian Medical Society in Canada etc.
- Many Indian students have experienced the best MBBS courses in this university which is quite clear from their reviews. For Vinnitsa National Medical University reviews one can refer to Renaissance Education (www.renesaedu.com).Renaissance Education is the best MBBS consultant in India and requires no consultancy fee.