WHY STUDY MBBS IN Lviv National Medical University?
- One of the oldest Government University for doing MBBS in Ukraine started in 1784.
- Lviv National Medical University ranking is among the top universities for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Lviv National Medical University is accredited by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- The teaching process in the Lviv National Medical University is carried out by 500 teacher’s academicians, professors, assistant professors, senior teachers, and assistants.
- Within the period of their studies, the students undergo academic training in main medical specialities. They take part in examinations of patients, giving urgent aid, work at X-ray rooms, clinical and biochemical laboratories.
- This university for doing MBBS in Ukraine offers 91 PG courses to students pursuing MBBS in Lviv National Medical University.
- Lviv National Medical University in Ukraine has the most advanced physical infrastructure. Lviv National Medical University is a complex of buildings designed for practical classes, lectures, laboratory studies, library, research work and auxiliary services.
- The Lviv National Medical University admission is quite easy. Indian students looking to study MBBS abroad have to initially submit a copy of their passport and School Leaving Certificate. After receiving the invitation letter from the university they should apply for the VISA. For further information, one can contact Renaissance Education (www.renesaedu.com). Renaissance Education, a top and best overseas education consultant for MBBS, based in Delhi has been placing Indian students to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- Excellent quality of education with classes conducted in 100% English medium.
- Lviv National Medical University Fee structure is quite economical and affordable for all international students and precisely, Indian students opting for MBBS in Lviv National Medical University.
Lviv National Medical University fee structure includes
- Tuition fees – 2.7 lakhs per annum
- Lviv National Medical University Hostel fees – Rs.50,700 per annum
- Lviv National Medical University hostels are located in and around the main campus. The most popular among the Indian students is a European apartment style hostel. This university has a multi-storied hostel building with well-furnished rooms. It also offers special kitchen facilities on every floor of the hostel for Indian students to cook their own food. All the rooms in this hostel are apartment styled. It means, in an apartment, there are 2 rooms with an attached Kitchen in the centre. In each of the rooms, there are 2 beds, shelf for the cloths and a study table. There are other facilities like WIFI, attached bathroom, free electricity, basic furniture, 24 hours hot and cold running water and much more. An Indian Mess is also available.
- This is among the very few universities offering MBBS in Ukraine which follow the “no donation” policy.
- There is zero crime rate in this Ukraine city.
- Lviv National Medical University has tie-up and collaboration with many scientific institutions as well for various scientific researchers, exchange programs, and events. Some of the major partners are The Cambridge University, New York Medical Centre, Ukrainian Medical Society in Canada etc.
- Lviv National Medical University is recognized by World Health Organization, I-MED School, Medical Council of India, Medical Council of Nepal, PMDC, European Universities Association and lot of other countries.
- Many Indian students have experienced the best MBBS courses in this university which is quite clear from their reviews. For Lviv National Medical University reviews one can refer to Renaissance Education (www.renesaedu.com). Renaissance Education is the best MBBS consultant in India and requires no consultancy fee.